To schedule a showing please contact the Leasing Agent within the ad for the specific property you are interested in viewing. The Leasing Agent's contact info is at the bottom of the property ad and there is also a "Contact Agent" and "Apply Now" link within the ad.
It is our company policy to require a copy of your photo ID prior to confirming a showing. This requirement is for the security of the property and the safety of our showing staff. You are welcome to stop by our office to have us scan your ID, scan it yourself and email it to your Leasing Agent, or simply text a picture of your ID to the Leasing Agent directly. Ask your Leasing Agent for more details.
Before you submit your application for a New Age Real Estate property rental, please take a few moments to read through our applicant requirements. If you have any question about the process, give us a call. We'll be happy to answer any questions and help you complete the application.
In order to comply with Rule E-35 of the Colorado Real Estate Commission, we hereby disclose to you that New Age Real Estate Company is employed by the owner of the property. The Property Management Agreement authorizes New Age Real Estate Company to act as Agent for the owner with all and any specific management and fiduciary duties contained therein. New Age Real Estate Company and its agents are agents of and for the owner and are not representing tenants as tenant's agents.
- Rental applications are processed in the order received for each property.
- Applications must be filled out for each adult over the age of 18 and must be signed.
- Each application must be accompanied by a $40.00 non-refundable application fee which should be paid online at www.NewAgeRE.com. Applicants will not be processed until application fees are paid.
- To qualify the household must have a verifiable gross income equal to or greater than 3 times the monthly rent.
- The applicant must make an online payment or deliver a certified check or money order equal to the amount of the monthly rent as a "hold fee".
- If the "hold fee" is not received within 24 hours the next qualified applicant will be offered the property.
- The "hold fee" will not be refunded if the applicant is approved and does not sign the lease for the property.
- The "hold fee" will be credited to the tenant's security deposit.
- Ads and showings for a property will continue until the completed application, application fee(s) and the "hold fee" have been collected.
- The total security deposit is equal to a minimum of one month of rent and is required prior to move-in in good funds.
- Please note that the security deposit is not considered rent nor does it apply towards the rent at the first or the last month of the lease.
- Pet deposits are $350 per pet (where pets are allowed) and must be collected prior to move-in.
- Proof of renters insurance is required upon move-in.
- New Age Real Estate Company does not discriminate in the rental, lease, or negotiation for real property based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status, or handicap and shall comply with all federal, state, and local laws concerning discrimination.
In addition to the application requirements listed above, your application is subject to denial if any of the following applies to you:
- Previous Eviction
- Felony Conviction
- Registered sex offender or persons requiring to be registered as a sex offender
- Unpaid debt or collection from a bank, lender, collection agency, previous property owner, manager, or landlord type agency as reported on applicant's credit bureaus or otherwise disclosed.